
Luxury Sky Home Near AEON Mall, Tangerang: Unbelievable Views!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the "Luxury Sky Home Near AEON Mall, Tangerang: Unbelievable Views!" – and trust me, it's a rollercoaster. Forget those sterile, corporate reviews – this is gonna be real. Like, really real.
First Impressions: The "Unbelievable Views" – Do They Deliver? (Spoiler: Mostly, YES!)
Alright, let's cut to the chase. The views. They're the headline, the reason you're clicking, and honestly? They're pretty damn good. I mean, jaw-dropping, Instagram-worthy good. I spent a solid hour just staring out the massive windows, watching the city lights twinkle. It's that feeling of being above it all, like you've escaped the chaos. I'm not gonna lie, the first thought that popped into my head was, "Finally, a place where I can feel remotely important!" (My ego is a fragile thing, okay?)
Accessibility: The Urban Jungle Shuffle
Okay, let's get real. Accessibility is important, and I'm not gonna pretend to have all the answers. The listing says it has facilities for disabled guests, and there's an elevator. Good start. But, I didn't personally test it. I recommend contacting the hotel directly to confirm specific details about wheelchair accessibility and other needs.
Food, Glorious Food (And My Stomach's Rebellion)
Right, food. This is where things get interesting. The "Luxury Sky Home" boasts a ton of options. Restaurants, a coffee shop, a snack bar… the works. I'm a sucker for a good buffet, and the Breakfast [buffet] was… well, it was a buffet. The Asian breakfast was a highlight, with some seriously good nasi goreng. But, and this is a big but (pun intended), I may have overdone it. Let's just say my digestive system staged a minor revolt later that day. My own fault! I should have paced myself. Lesson learned: Don't try to sample everything at a buffet, especially when you're trying to fit in a body wrap later.
The Poolside bar was a nice touch, and the Happy hour was definitely a plus. They had this amazing cocktail with a tiny umbrella. It felt… luxurious. The Poolside bar was a nice touch. I may have had a few too many.
- A la carte in restaurant: Good, but remember that buffet…
- Alternative meal arrangement: Always appreciated.
- Asian cuisine in restaurant: Delicious.
- Bottle of water: Essential.
- Coffee/tea in restaurant: Standard, but welcome.
- Desserts in restaurant: My weakness.
- International cuisine in restaurant: Broad selection.
- Room service [24-hour]: Perfect for those late-night cravings.
- Salad in restaurant: Attempted to be healthy. Failed miserably.
- Snack bar: Convenient for a quick bite.
- Soup in restaurant: Comfort food at its finest.
- Vegetarian restaurant: Important to have options.
- Western breakfast: Solid, but the Asian breakfast wins.
Relaxation Station: Spa, Pool, and the Art of Doing Absolutely Nothing
Okay, the Spa/sauna situation was a definite highlight. I opted for a Body wrap. It was… intense. I felt like a human burrito for a while, but afterward? My skin felt like silk. Seriously, I haven't felt that relaxed in years. The Pool with view was stunning. Floating in that infinity pool, looking out at the city… pure bliss. The Gym/fitness looked well-equipped (I peeked, but didn't actually use it. Priorities, people!). The Sauna was a great way to unwind after a day of… well, eating.
- Body scrub: Tempting, but I stuck with the wrap.
- Foot bath: Never tried it, but sounds relaxing.
- Massage: Next time!
- Swimming pool [outdoor]: See above.
- Steamroom: Another great option for relaxation.
Cleanliness and Safety: Did They Actually Clean This Place?
Honestly, the Cleanliness and safety were top-notch. Everything felt spotless. The Anti-viral cleaning products and Daily disinfection in common areas gave me peace of mind. I saw staff Staff trained in safety protocol, and they seemed genuinely concerned about hygiene. Room sanitization opt-out available is a nice touch for the eco-conscious.
- Cashless payment service: Convenient.
- Doctor/nurse on call: Always good to know.
- First aid kit: Hope I didn't need it!
- Hand sanitizer: Everywhere.
- Hot water linen and laundry washing: Standard, but important.
- Hygiene certification: Reassuring.
- Individually-wrapped food options: Smart.
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter: Observed.
- Professional-grade sanitizing services: Sounds impressive.
- Rooms sanitized between stays: Good to hear.
- Safe dining setup: Felt safe.
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Peace of mind.
- Shared stationery removed: A small detail, but appreciated.
- Sterilizing equipment: They take it seriously.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter
The Services and conveniences were plentiful. The Air conditioning in public area was a lifesaver in the Indonesian heat. The Concierge was helpful, the Doorman was friendly, and the Daily housekeeping kept the room spotless. The Elevator was a must-have. The Laundry service was convenient, and the Luggage storage was appreciated.
- Business facilities: Didn't use them, but they're there.
- Cash withdrawal: Handy.
- Contactless check-in/out: Smooth.
- Convenience store: For those late-night snack runs.
- Currency exchange: Useful.
- Facilities for disabled guests: Important.
- Food delivery: Nice to have options.
- Gift/souvenir shop: Could have used it.
- Invoice provided: Standard, but good.
- Ironing service: Crucial for a wrinkle-prone human like me.
- Meeting/banquet facilities: Didn't need them, but available.
- Safety deposit boxes: Peace of mind.
- Smoking area: For those who partake.
- Terrace: Great for enjoying the view.
- Xerox/fax in business center: For the business types.
For the Kids: Family Friendly?
I'm not a parent, but the Family/child friendly designation is there, and there are Kids facilities and a Babysitting service . So, seems like a good option for families.
Getting Around: Taxi or Bust (Maybe)
- Airport transfer: Convenient.
- Car park [free of charge]: Awesome.
- Taxi service: Available.
- Valet parking: Fancy.
In-Room Amenities: The Essentials and the Extras
The rooms are well-equipped. Air conditioning is essential. Coffee/tea maker is a must. Free bottled water is always appreciated. Internet access – wireless is free, and that's a huge plus. The Views from the High floor are what you came for. Non-smoking rooms are standard.
- Additional toilet: Never hurts.
- Alarm clock: Old school, but works.
- Bathrobes: Comfy.
- Bathtub: Relaxing.
- Blackout curtains: Crucial for sleeping in.
- Carpeting: Standard.
- Closet: Space to hang your clothes.
- Complimentary tea: Nice touch.
- Daily housekeeping: Keeps things tidy.
- Desk: For working (or pretending to).
- Extra long bed: Nice for tall people.
- Hair dryer: Essential.
- In-room safe box: Peace of mind.
- Interconnecting room(s) available: For families.
- Internet access – LAN: For those who need it.
- Ironing facilities: Useful.
- Laptop workspace: Another nice touch.
- Linens: Clean.
- Mini bar: Tempting, but pricey.
- Mirror: Check yourself out.
- On-demand movies: Always a good option.
- Private bathroom: Standard.
- Reading light: For late-night reading.
- Refrigerator: Keep your drinks cold.
- Satellite/cable channels: Plenty of options.
- Scale: I may have avoided this.
- Seating area: Relax and enjoy the view.
- Separate shower/bathtub: Luxurious.
- Shower: Clean.
- Slippers: Comfy.
- Smoke detector: Important.
- Socket near the bed: Convenient.
- Sofa: Relax.
- Soundproofing: Helps block out city noise.
- Telephone: Old school.
- Toiletries: Provided.
Free Parking Paradise in Le Chesnay, France: Discover the Hidden Gem!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's perfectly curated travel itinerary. We're going rogue, heading to the Homey 3BR Sky House BSD by Travelio in Tangerang, Indonesia, right next to that behemoth of consumerism, AEON Mall. Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions, questionable food choices, and the ever-present fear of accidentally speaking Bahasa Indonesia at the wrong person. Here we go:
Day 1: Arrival and the AEON Awakening (aka, Shopping Therapy)
1:00 PM: Touchdown at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK). The humid blast of Indonesian air hits you like a warm, wet blanket. Ugh, hair already frizzing. This is going to be a look. Finding the Grab (the local ride-hailing app, essential!) is a chaotic ballet of waving hands and bewildered tourists. Pray to the travel gods you get a driver who speaks some English.
2:30 PM: Arrive at Sky House BSD. Ah, the apartment! The pictures online were slightly more glamorous. The view is… well, it's a view. Skyscrapers and a concrete jungle, but hey, at least it's not a view of a parking lot, right? Let's hope the air conditioning works. And please, oh please, let the bed be comfortable. I'm already exhausted.
3:30 PM: Unpack. Or rather, attempt to unpack while battling jet lag. This is where I realize I packed way too many shoes. When did I become this person?
4:30 PM: AEON Mall reconnaissance mission. Right next door! This is both terrifying and exciting. The siren call of air conditioning and a thousand consumer temptations is almost too much. First stop: the supermarket. Gotta stock up on snacks. Indomie, here I come! And maybe some fruit. Gotta pretend I'm healthy, even if it's just for show.
6:00 PM: Dinner at a random food stall inside AEON. Okay, the food court is a minefield of choices. I end up getting something called "Nasi Goreng Kampung." It's fried rice. It's delicious. It's also probably the source of my inevitable food poisoning. Worth it.
7:30 PM: Shopping spree! Okay, maybe just browsing. But the temptation is real. I buy a t-shirt I don't need and a weirdly shaped ice cream cone. Impulse control, where art thou?
9:00 PM: Collapse in bed. Jet lag is winning. I am officially a puddle of human.
Day 2: Culture Shock (and Dodgy Street Food)
8:00 AM: Wake up (eventually). The bed is surprisingly comfortable. Small victory! The sun is already blazing. Why is it always so hot here?!
9:00 AM: Breakfast. Instant coffee and the leftover mystery pastry from AEON. Gourmet, I am not.
10:00 AM: Attempt to be cultured. Head to a local market. This is where things get REAL. The smells, the sounds, the sheer bustle of it all is overwhelming. I get stared at a lot. Probably because I'm clearly a tourist who doesn't know how to haggle.
11:00 AM: Street food adventure. I am warned. I am cautious. But the allure of the unknown is too strong. I try something that looks like a deep-fried banana. It's surprisingly good. Maybe I won't die after all.
12:00 PM: Regret. My stomach starts to rumble. Oh dear.
1:00 PM: Back at the apartment, nursing my stomach with a bottle of water and trying not to panic. Food poisoning is a real fear, people.
2:00 PM: Decide to be brave and go back to AEON, for the AC and the pharmacy. I buy some anti-diarrheal medicine. Just in case.
3:00 PM: Explore the mall. Discover a whole section dedicated to Hello Kitty. My inner child is screaming with delight.
5:00 PM: Dinner at a ramen place. Safe, familiar, and hopefully won't send me running to the bathroom.
7:00 PM: Netflix and chill. The comfort of the apartment is a welcome relief after a day of sensory overload.
Day 3: BSD City Exploration and the Pursuit of Authentic Indonesian Cuisine (and maybe more shopping)
9:00 AM: Wake up feeling… cautiously optimistic. The stomach seems to be holding. Yay!
10:00 AM: Venture out to explore BSD City (the area surrounding the apartment). It's a mix of modern development and pockets of local life. I try to find a decent coffee shop. The quest for caffeine is real.
11:00 AM: Find a cafe. The coffee is… passable. But the air conditioning is glorious. I sit for an hour, people-watching and trying to decipher the local lingo. It’s a work in progress.
1:00 PM: Lunch. This time, I'm determined to find some real Indonesian food. I ask the Grab driver for a recommendation. He takes me to a place that looks like it could be run by a family. Fingers crossed.
1:30 PM: The food arrives. I order something called "Gado-Gado." It's a salad with peanut sauce. It's amazing. I'm starting to understand why people love Indonesian cuisine. Maybe I won't get sick this time!
3:00 PM: Back to the apartment for a nap. The heat is relentless.
4:00 PM: AEON. Again. This time, it's for the cinema. I watch a movie in English with Indonesian subtitles. It’s a cultural experience, right? And the popcorn is delicious.
6:00 PM: Dinner at a restaurant in AEON. I try a new dish, and it’s… okay. You can’t win them all.
7:00 PM: Spend way too much time in a bookstore. I buy a book in English to read on the plane. I’m trying to be intellectual, okay?
9:00 PM: Pack. Sigh. The end is near.
Day 4: Departure and the Post-Trip Blues
8:00 AM: Wake up. The last day! I'm surprisingly sad to leave. Maybe I’ve grown to like the chaos.
9:00 AM: Last-minute AEON run. Gotta buy those last-minute souvenirs. And maybe one more ice cream cone.
10:00 AM: Check out of the apartment. Goodbye, Sky House! It’s been real.
11:00 AM: Head to the airport. The drive is a blur. So many scooters!
1:00 PM: Flight home. Reflecting on the trip. It was messy, imperfect, and at times, a little overwhelming. But it was also fun, delicious (mostly), and an adventure. I'm already planning my return. Indonesia, you've got me hooked.
Post-Trip: Spend the next week reminiscing about the trip, eating instant noodles, and dreaming of peanut sauce. And wondering when I can go back. The travel bug has officially bitten.

Luxury Sky Home Near AEON Mall, Tangerang: The (Maybe Overhyped?) Truth - FAQs
Okay, spill. Is this "Unbelievable Views" thing legit? Like, REALLY?
Alright, alright, settle down. Look, the *views*... they're good. Okay? They're *really* good. I mean, I’ve seen some sunsets from up there that made me actually, *actually*, stop scrolling Instagram and just… stare. Like a proper human being. One time, the sky was all fiery oranges and purples, and I swore I could see Jakarta twinkling in the distance. It was… well, it was almost worth the price of a small car. Almost.
But here’s the thing – "unbelievable" is a strong word. It's not like you're floating above the clouds, getting a divine message. Sometimes, the smog is a bit… persistent. And the construction across the road? Let’s just say the "unbelievable" part can also include the noise from 7 AM onwards. So, yes, views are fantastic. But manage your expectations, folks. This ain't Shangri-La.
Is it *really* "Luxury"? What’s the deal with the interior design?
Luxury. Okay, here’s where things get… interesting. Think… sleek. Think… minimalist. Think… “Where’s my personality?” The apartments are undeniably *nice*. Marble countertops? Check. High-end appliances? Check. That super-fancy shower head that feels like a tiny, warm waterfall? Double check. They've got the whole "aspirational lifestyle" thing down pat.
But… and there's always a but, isn't there? It's a little… sterile. Like living in a showroom. I spent the first week feeling like I needed to tiptoe everywhere and not touch anything. I swear, I was afraid to spill my coffee on the white sofa. Which, by the way, is a terrible idea for someone as clumsy as me. I've already had to call the cleaning service twice. It's *luxury*, yes. But it's also a bit… intimidating. You need to bring your own warmth, your own *life*, otherwise it feels like you’re renting a very expensive hotel room.
AEON Mall! So, you can just… walk there? How convenient is it, really?
The AEON Mall proximity is the *selling point*, isn’t it? And yeah, you *can* walk. Technically. It's a 10-15 minute stroll. Which is great… until you try it during the rainy season. Or when it's a million degrees and humid. Or when you're carrying groceries. Then it feels like a marathon.
And let's be honest, that walk is *boring*. It's mostly construction sites and traffic. But, on the plus side, AEON is amazing! You've got everything – groceries, restaurants, a cinema, even a karaoke place. Which is how I ended up belting out a truly dreadful rendition of "Bohemian Rhapsody" at 2 AM. So, yeah, convenient? Mostly. But plan your grocery trips accordingly, and maybe invest in a small, personal rickshaw for the rainy days.
What about the amenities? Pool, gym, that sort of thing?
Oh, the amenities! They're there. They're… adequate. The pool is nice enough, but it can get crowded. The gym has all the equipment, but it's a bit… soul-less. I mean, where's the personality? Where's the motivational poster with a picture of a cat hanging from a pull-up bar? (I'd actually find that quite motivating, to be honest.)
There's also a kids' play area, which is great if you have kids. Or, you know, if you secretly enjoy watching small humans run around and scream with joy. (I may or may not have spent a considerable amount of time observing the chaos from a safe distance. Don't judge me.) But the best amenity, in my humble opinion? The lobby coffee shop. They make a mean latte. And sometimes, when I’m feeling particularly stressed, I just go down there and stare at the barista. It's oddly therapeutic.
Is it worth the price? Be honest!
Okay, this is the big one. Worth the price? Honestly? That depends on your definition of "worth." Look, it's expensive. Very expensive. You're paying for the views, the convenience, the perceived prestige. And, yes, there are moments when I look out at that view and think, "Wow. This is pretty damn good."
But then I remember the price of groceries at AEON (because, let's be honest, everything is slightly more expensive at the mall). I remember the never-ending construction noise. I remember the cleaning bill for the white sofa. And I think… hmmm. Maybe. Maybe not. It's a luxury. A very nice luxury. But it's not perfect. And honestly, sometimes I just miss my old, slightly-less-luxurious, but definitely more-lived-in apartment. But hey, at least the views are pretty.
What's the biggest surprise about living there?
The biggest surprise? How *lonely* it can be. Honestly. You’re surrounded by people, in this gleaming tower of glass and steel, but it's easy to feel isolated. Everyone seems to be busy, focused on their own lives. I mean, I'm not exactly a social butterfly, but I miss the random chats with my old neighbors, the shared potlucks, the general feeling of community. Here, everyone is… well, they’re polite. They say hello. But they're also very good at keeping to themselves. It's a weird paradox. Luxurious solitude.
I think I'm going to start a "bring your own snacks and awkward conversation" night in the lobby. Maybe then I won't feel like I'm living in a fancy, solitary confinement cell. Or at least, a cell with really, *really* good views.
Any hidden costs or things people should know before moving in?
Oh, yes. Hidden costs. Let me tell you about the hidden costs. First, the *service charges*. They add up, people! They add up *fast*. Then there's the *internet*. Because, obviously, you need internet. And it's not exactly cheap. And don’t even get me started on the *parking*. If you have a car, be prepared to pay a small fortune for a spot.
But the biggest hidden cost? The *temptation*. The temptation to spend money! Because you're living in a luxury apartment near a luxury mall. You're constantly surrounded by shiny things that you *think* you need. That designer handbag? That fancy coffee machine? That ridiculously expensiveBest Rest Finder

